Detroit police seize $1.5 million in drugs, cash in search warrant on city’s west side
Nearly 300 grams of fentanyl — valued at more than $500,000 —was seized Thursday as part of a search warrant execution by Detroit police.
Officers made a felony arrest on three counts of possession at the residence on the 18500 block of Dale Street, according to police. The raid included the seizure of narcotics, cash, a firearm and vehicles totaling $1,570,159.
Details on the suspect arrested in connection with the raid was not provided and police spokespeople did not answer calls from the Free Press Friday afternoon.
In total, officers confiscated:
- 290.9 grams of fentanyl — street value $523,620
- 1468.2 grams of cocaine — street value $587,280
- 236.6 grams of methamphetamine — street value $425,880
- 110 pills — street value $2750
- 728.5 grams of marijuana — street value $14,570
- 1 handgun
- $16,059 in cash
- 2 vehicles
An arrest was made for possession with intent to deliver, possession of a felony firearm and felon in possession.